Terms of cancellation

TERMS OF CANCELLATION

CANCELLING YOUR BOOKING FOR A 5RHYTHMS CLASS

ALL CITIES

TERMS OF CANCELLATION

  1. Sign into your account. You will see all of your bookings there.
  2. You can cancel or change your booking, if you do it by 6 hours (Helsinki) or 24 hours (Turku / Tampere) before the start of the class. Single class ticket: see part 4. Class card: see part 5. Introductory class: see part 6.
  3. No refund is given for a single class ticket. It is possible to transfer your booking to another date (max. 2 transfers/ticket), if you make this change by 6 hours (Helsinki) or 24 hours (Turku / Tampere) before the start of the class. With a single ticket payment, you can’t change the booking by yourself, so please contact me via email about it and I will do it for you. You can change your booking at most twice, after which changes are no longer possible. It is also possible to have someone take your place in the class. Email me about such a participant change at the latest 3 hours before the start of the class.
  4. If you used a class pass to register for a class and you cancel by 6 hours (Helsinki) or 24 hours (Turku / Tampere)  before the start of the class, that class will remain unused and will be returned to your class pass. You can then book a class for a new date. In the case of an acute illness, please contact me and we can cancel your booking (at the latest 3 hours before the start of the class). Your class pass is for personal use only, so unfortunately you can’t have someone covering for you.
  5. If you booked a class at the introductory price: it works like a class pass (with one class included). Please see the instructions above for class passes. With an introductory class, if you choose to have someone covering for you, you will not be able to book another introductory class for a later date.

CLASS PASS TERMS & CONDITIONS

ALL CITIES

  • The class pass is for personal use only, which means you can’t book a class for someone else with your class pass.
  • The class pass is non-exchangeable, non-refundable, and non-transferable.
  • Your class pass is valid only for a certain period of time. Unused classes will not be refunded.
  • You can cancel a booking made with your class pass according to the terms of cancellation above.
  • If you are on a sick leave that is over 2 weeks long, the expiry date of your class pass can be extended, provided you have gotten in touch about it before your class pass expires. Please be ready to show a doctor’s note. No extension for class cards given because of travel, holidays, etc.

TERMS OF CANCELLATION FOR 5RHYTHMS WORKSHOPS

ALL CITIES

TERMS OF CANCELLATION

Registrations are binding. We charge a cancellation fee and the amount depends on how long before the workshop you cancel your place. 
  • Please make your cancellation in writing via email (info@valontaival.com). In the subject of your email, please mention the name of the workshop as well as “cancellation” to make it easier for Karoliina to find your email.
  • Please give us all the necessary bank account details for the refund (IBAN & BIC for EU residents or other relevant bank information)

 

If you cancel your place:
  • OPTION 1: get a partial refund (see below)
  • OPTION 2: have someone fill in for you (no cancellation fee)

 

OPTION 1: Cancelling and getting a refund

  • At the latest by 2 weeks before the workshop: we will charge 30% of the workshop price and refund the rest (70%) into your account
  • Less than 2 weeks before the workshop: no refunds except in the force majeure cases of injury, illness, etc. If you cancel at the latest 24 h before the workshop commences, the above options for the cancellation fee apply. If you cancel less than 24 hours before the workshop, we offer no refund. We will need a doctor’s note if it is an illness or injury.

OPTION 2: Naming a replacement

  • YES it is possible to have someone fill in for you. Please tell us their name (by 24 hours before the workshop begins) and you can sort out the payment for the workshop between the two of you. We will not charge a fee for this, nor will we refund any money.

 

NOTE! If changes are made to the course (venue, timetables, teacher), we will endeavour to notify participants via email as soon as possible. If the course has to be cancelled by either the teacher or the producer, participants will receive a full refund.