Terms of delivery
Dancing From Within (VAT no. FI27978535), referred to as the online shop below, sells tickets to 5Rhythms classes, workshops, and events as well as gift cards. Tickets may be bought by individuals as well as businesses, both nationally and internationally. All prices are inclusive of VAT. We reserve the right to make changes to our terms, prices, as well as the courses we offer.
Contact details of the webshop:
E-mail: [email protected]
Telephone: +358 50 567 3720
Address: Orioninkatu 13-15 C31, 00550 Helsinki
1. Placing an order
You can buy a ticket for a course either through the shop page or the event page on valontaival.com. Choose the ticket type you want and add it to your shopping cart. You can buy as many tickets as you want. If you are buying a ticket for someone else, mention their name in the additional info field on the cart page. Your place in the course is confirmed once you have completed your payment. Your order i.e. your registration is binding. By registering you accept our terms and conditions as well as the prices of our products. Your order confirmation will be emailed to you. If you do not receive it, first check your spam and possible email filters. And if you still dont find it, get in touch with us.
The payment gateway of the online shop is Bambora PayForm (Paybyway Oy, y-tunnus 2486559-4). All payments are secure. Read more about Bambora on https://www.bambora.com.
The sale is between the online shop and the customer.
3. PAYMENT OPTIONS
Through the PayForm service you can pay with e.g. Finnish online banking, major credit and debit cards, and Mobile pay.
Bambora PayForm contact details
Bambora PayForm, Paybyway Oy (Y-tunnus 2486559-4)
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: 029 300 5050 (weekdays 9-16)
Address: Laserkatu 6, 53850 Lappeenranta
Your place in the course is confirmed once you have completed your payment. We will send a course information letter about 1 week before the course commences. We reserve the right to make changes to the course schedules, content, and teacher.
If you have bought a discounted ticket you need to show your student ID or unemployment status certificate at the door.
If you have made your purchase less than 24 h before the start of the course, please show your payment confirmation / receipt at the door.
If you bought a class pass for weekly classes, you will receive your physical card at the door.
See our terms of cancellation below.
Terms of cancellation
- You will receive a physical card when you arrive to your first class
- For personal, individual use only
- The class card is valid for 6 months from the purchase date.
- The card is non-transferable = unused classes will not be refunded nor can they be transferred to be used in the following season
- The card is non-exchangeable = once purchased, the class card cannot be exchanged for another product.
- The card is non-refundable = we do not offer refunds for purchased cards.
Awakening morning class
- Your registration is binding. If you choose to cancel your place (on time, see below), your payment will not be refunded into your account. Instead you will receive a discount code for my online shop which you can use for a subsequent course registration.
- Cancellations must be made in writing by email to [email protected] with the subject “Awakening class cancellation”.
- Cancel your place by 24 hours before the class and you will get a discount code (the value is equal to the sum of your course payment). If you cancel later, less than 24 hours prior to the class, no reimbursement will be given.
- In cases of injury or illness, you may cancel your place at the latest 3 hours before the class begins. You will then receive the discount code. If you cancel later, less than 3 hours before the class begins, no reimbursement will be given.
Registrations are binding. We charge a cancellation fee and the amount depends on how long before the workshop you cancel your place.
- Please make your cancellation in writing by emailing Karoliina: karoliina (at) valontaival (dot) com. In the subject of your email, please mention the name of the workshop as well as “cancellation” to make it easier for Karoliina to find your email.
- Please give us all the necessary bank account details for the refund (IBAN & BIC for EU residents)
If you cancel your place:
- OPTION 1: get a partial refund (see below)
- OPTION 2: have someone fill in for you (no cancellation fee)
OPTION 1: Cancelling and getting a refund
- At the latest by 2 weeks before the workshop: either a) we will charge 30% of the workshop price and refund the rest (70%) into your account or b) we will charge a 25% cancellation fee and refund the rest (75%) with a gift card for the webshop.
- Less than 2 weeks before the workshop: no refunds except in the force majeure cases of injury, illness, etc. If you cancel at the latest 24 h before the workshop commences, the above options for the cancellation fee apply. If you cancel less than 24 hours before the workshop, we offer no refund. We will need a doctor’s note if it is an illness or injury.
OPTION 2: Naming a replacement
- YES it is possible to have someone fill in for you. Please tell us their name (by 24 hours before the workshop begins) and you can sort out the payment for the workshop between the two of you. We will not charge a fee for this, nor will we refund any money.
NOTE! If changes are made to the course (venue, timetables, teacher), we will endeavour to notify participants via email as soon as possible. If the course has to be cancelled by either the teacher or the producer, participants will receive a full refund (except for any additional payment type fees incurred at checkout).
Workshops (longer than 3 days), retreats and other special courses
- Please refer to the event page for relevant terms of cancellation
Your privacy is very important to us and we will do our utmost to uphold security on this site (and offline) to protect your personal information
What am I giving permission to?
Who is collecting my information?
Dancing From Within
EU VAT registration number: FI27978535
What information is collected and what it’s used for
We will ask for some personal information, including:
b) email address
c) postal address
d) phone number
We will ask for this information in our contact form, email opt-in form, and online shop.
Use of personal information:
We will use the above personal information to:
a) reserve a place for you in the class or workshop that you registered for
b) for communications: to contact you about your purchase; send you information about the course, workshop, or class of your choice; to inform about any changes or cancellations
c) if you signed up for the email list, we will send you information about upcoming events, offers and discounts, news, and other information and inspiration we believe to be relevant to the content and interesting to you
d) keep a list of who attended each workshop or class, as in the future someone might want to apply for the 5Rhythms teacher training, so we need to have a record of attendees to affirm the applicant’s prerequisite hours.
When you create an account for this website, you can sign in and view your personal information as well as see your purchase history.
We will send you information about upcoming events, offers and discounts, news, and other information and inspiration we believe to be relevant to the content and interesting to you.
We have two email lists (and both are available in both Finnish and English):
- monthly newsletter (1 email per month)
- offers, discounts, announcements (0-2 emails per month)
You may change your subscription options or unsubscribe at any time.
The monthly newsletter includes upcoming events (and how to sign up) and inspiring content to juice up your dance and life.
The announcements email list is for special offers, discounts, to remind you of an early bird deadline or promote events. We will not spam you and we will keep email communications to a minimum.
You may register for the email list:
- separately through an opt-in form
- in our online shop: when registering for a class or workshop online
- in class: you may give your email address to us at the door to be added to our email list
You may unsubscribe from the list at any time using the unsubscribe links provided.
Our newsletter service is provided by MailChimp, a third party service. Your details will not be given to or used by MailChimp or anyone else, or for anything else than what you signed up for.
We will not give, rent, or sell your personal details to anyone else. Ever.
We have a SSL-certificate and other security measures in place to ensure a high degree of security and privacy, both for your personal information and for the website in general. We do everything we can to also protect any personal information that may be stored offline. However nothing on the internet is 100% secure, and while we do our best to avoid security breaches, we do not take responsibility for hacks and other security issues or attacks.
Responsibility of the user in upholding the security of the website and their personal information:
- we require strong passwords
- don’t give your login information to anyone else
- change your password from time to time. Keep it secret. Keep it safe.
This website contains links to other third-party websites. We are not responsible for these third-party websites nor their privacy policies.
Social media and third party services
We use third party applications and services on this website to:
- enable you to share content across social media platforms
- invite friends to our events
- use the social login option (i.e. use your login details for a specific social media platform to create an account with us)
Links to third party websites:
Trademarks, logos and copyrights
Logos and trademarks:
A trademark is a word, logo, slogan, color, or shape through which a product or service can be identified and differentiated.
This website uses both Karoliina Valontaival’s own logos and trademarks as well as those of 5Rhythms Global (5rhythms®, Waves, Heartbeat, Cycles, Mirrors, 5Rhythms Sweat). All of these logos and trademarks are the valuable and important property of their respective businesses.
Karoliina Valontaival has a license to use the 5Rhythms® logos and trademarks. She is an accredited 5Rhythms® teacher.
Unless otherwise specified on this website, all logos, product names, and trademarks are owned by either Karoliina Valontaival or 5Rhythms Global and protected by international law. None of these can be used without the prior consent in writing from the party in question.
Website copyrights and photos:
The copyrights of this website, including all content (documents, text, images, graphics, audiovisuals, and other elements) are the property of Karoliina Valontaival and protected by Finnish and international copyright law. All rights reserved.
The website may have photos and other content (such as music) that are under third-party copyrights.
The website or any part of it (excluding the exception below) may not be reproduced, copied, borrowed, saved, altered or in any other way used for commercial purposes without prior written consent from Karoliina Valontaival. You may not make any changes to this website.
For personal, non-commercial use only: you may read, print, and share content published on this website on the following terms: you do not alter the content, you state the source of what you share. Do not copy the content of your website and present it as your own. Use the information or content in a way that upholds the integrity and reputation of both the 5Rhythms trademark and Karoliina Valontaival’s work.
For journalists and press releases and other public documents (like news articles): you may use the information and content on this website, provided you mention the source. You may not alter the content. Use the information or content in a way that upholds the integrity and reputation of both the 5Rhythms trademark and Karoliina Valontaival’s work.
We use music in classes, workshops and events and we may also share these on online services such as Mixcloud or Spotify.
Music is such an essential part of the work that we believe we must also protect the copyrights of the artist whose work we use. Karoliina Valontaival has all the appropriate licenses with the local Finnish music copyrights agency, Teosto, for both recording music and playing music publicly. We only play legally-sourced music.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by www.valontaival.com and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of www.valontaival.com. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Participating at your own risk:
By participating in classes, courses, or workshops, you agree to attend at your own risk both physically and emotionally and take out your own insurance to cover physical injury or accidents. We are not responsible for any illnesses, physical injuries, or emotional upheavals resulting in the need for psychotherapy. Despite the healing power of the services provided by Karoliina Valontaival, they are not therapy nor do they replace counseling or therapy with a licensed therapist. While dancing, you may also awaken difficult emotions or memories, and going through these is your responsibility and needs to happen with a therapist. You are responsible for your own physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual wellbeing both during the course, class, or workshop and after it. Attending courses, classes, workshops requires a capacity and ability to meet and process any emotions, memories, or somatic sensations that may arise.